TRIAL: Simple Hair Reviving Tricks To Try At Home

Reviving Waves
After I had my tresses reshaped, Keith my go-to hair designer advised me to twirl my hair real tight after scrunching it with handful of Paul Mitchell hair mousse.
Knowing how stubborn my coarse hair can be, I went to bed with these twirls.

And this is the result:

Went to bed with my hair twirled into bundles

Morning After Mess

This is how it looks after releasing the hair from the twirls:


Shake out the twirls to see the fruit of my labour:

What do you think of this trick?
Incidentally this is one of the 1st hair tricks I learned while translating articles from the French ELLE in the late 90s. LOVE it?
Please LIKE us on FACEBOOK accountInstagram or Webstagram,Twitter, and Goggle+ (at the bottom of this post) to 
stay abreast of our blogs and participate 
in our activities.

2 comments:

  1. Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

    At least 160 thousand men and women are trying a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to burn 2lbs each night as they sleep.

    It's painless and works on everybody.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Hold a drinking glass and fill it with water half full

    2) Proceed to learn this proven hack

    so you'll become 2lbs thinner when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your topic related comments/responses to contests. Thank you.